According to Wikipedia, life hacks refer to any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life. I hope these life hacks will help you with the simple problems in your everyday life.
- Can’t fit two bowls in the microwave at the same time? Put one of the bowls on top of a cup.
- Place a rubber band around an open paint can to wipe your brush on. This keeps paint off the side of the can.
- Short on counter space? Open a drawer and place a cutting board on top.
- Keep tall boots upright by inserting a piece of a pool noodle.
- Use unscented dental floss to cut cakes, cheeses, and other soft solid foods.
- Use a muffin tin to serve condiments at your next party.
- Save your used ketchup bottle. Clean it out and fill with pancake mix to make perfect pancakes and eliminate slops.
- A comb makes a perfect nail holder. No more worries about hitting your fingers.
- In case of an emergency, a crayon will burn for thirty minutes.
- Put cupcake liners in your car cup holders to catch crumbs and spills. Easy cleanup.
Enjoy your day!