How often do you clean or organize your closet? Do you still have a pair of pants that you haven’t worn in ten years because you think you’ll lose twenty pounds? Here are a few tips to help you organize your closet.
1. Use cut PVC for storing scarves, belts, or ties in drawers.
2. Shoe organizers are great for shoes—but they’re also great ways to store socks and underwear.
3. Turn all the hangers in your closet backwards. Whenever you wear something, replace the hanger the right way. In a year, give away every piece of clothing still on a backwards hanger.
4. Repurpose a wine rack as a purse organizer.
5. Keep your scarves or tights straight by tying them to a hanger.
6. Double your closet space instantly by using soda can tabs to hook hangers together.
7. Create your own belt rack by clipping shower curtain hooks onto a standard clothes hanger.