Be careful when you bake these cookies because they are addictive!
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 large Egg
2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 2/3 cup Toffee Bits
2/3 cup Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 10 ounces Caramels
- 2 tablespoons Whipping Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until creamy.
2. Add egg, beating until blended.
3. Add bisquick until blended.
4. Stir in toffee bits, peanuts, and chocolate chips.
5. Drop by spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten dough with hand.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Melt together caramels and whipping cream until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
8. Spoon caramel mixture onto top of each cookie.
9. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Note: If you like to plan ahead, keep this recipe to make for a cookie swap or gift exchange for your neighbors for the upcoming holiday season.