Try this cool, creamy, satisfying fruit salad. I have to measure out my portions, otherwise I’d eat the whole recipe in one sitting—it’s that good!
- 1 can Fruit Cocktail
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges
- 2 small packages Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) Cool Whip
1. Drain fruit, reserving 1-1/2 cups juice in a large bowl. Set fruit aside.
2. Add pudding mix to juice and stir until smooth.
3. Stir in sour cream.
4. Add whipped topping and mix until smooth.
5. Fold in fruit.
6. Chill several hours before serving.
Makes 10 servings. Approximately 255 calories per serving.
You could serve this recipe as a side dish or as dessert. A great recipe for the upcoming holidays.
p.s. I have to make sure to pick the maraschino cherries out of the fruit cocktail—they are the one and only food item my husband doesn’t eat.