Take five or ten minutes out of your busy day to relax and create. Take one of the following prompts and write a short paragraph or jot down a few bullet points. You’ll get your creative juices flowing and you’ll be ready to tackle the next item on your to-do-list.
1. Create your own holiday. What would you celebrate?
2. If you could end any one problem in the world, what would it be?
3. Write about three values that are important to you.
4. If someone wrote a book about you, what would it be about?
5. Write a poem about your favorite activity or hobby.
6. How would your best friend describe you?
7. If you could throw a party for all your friends, what would it be like? Where would you hold it? What would you do?
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
9. If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. Write about a time when someone helped you.