This is an easy side dish or dessert that can be made ahead of time and pulled out of the freezer when ready to eat.
- 1-1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 jar (7 ounces) Marshmallow Crème
- 1-1/2 cups mashed Bananas
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen Strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix sour cream and marshmallow crème in a large bowl until well blended.
- Blend in fruit.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Pour into 8-inch square pan.* Freeze until firm, then cut into squares.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
* Another option is to pour the mixture into eight individual bowls.